Accessing this site
- Please log in using your TAFE Staff username and password. If you have any difficulty logging in, please log a request online in the IT Services Portal for assistance.
- Do not click ‘Create a new account’ to self-register.
- Please log into the Student Portal first and change your password prior to logging into this site.
- Then log in using your username and new password e.g. Username: John.Smith12 Password: Abcd1234
- If you still cannot log in, please click the ‘Create new account’ button below to self-register - this will allow you to create an account using a personal email address such as gmail or Hotmail. Please do not use your TAFE email if you use this method.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you nominate. If you do not see it after a few minutes, please check your SPAM folder.
- Your password must be of at least 8 characters, and must include ALL of the following:
> one Capital letter
> one Lowercase letter
> one number
example: PasSword2. Please make sure that you record this password where you can always find it.
- If you have not been given an enrolment key, you will not be able to see your course/unit when you first log in. Your teacher must add you to the course/unit manually before you will be able to see your Moodle site.